Skip to content
- Preparing and assisting the witnesses for chief and cross examination at trail by fact gathering and information retrievals.
- Drafting and analyzing legal documents including pleadings, discovery requests and responses.
- Locating and interviewing witnesses.
- Summarizing documents and proceedings including depositions, interrogatories and testimonies.
- Attending legal proceedings.
- Legal investigations, research and analysis, both via traditional systems such as libraries and computer-based research.
- Prepare written arguments.